Sunday, May 17, 2009

This Afternoon...

My blood pressure went up this afternoon, and the nurses got concerned and called my doctor. They are watching me a little more closely now, and the last reading they took was much better. Baby H has been on the fetal monitor twice since then, and his heart seems to be doing well. I'm not having any swelling, and they will continue to check me for protein overnight. Hopefully things will look good in the morning. I'm just going to lay here and watch HGTV tonight--that should keep me relaxed! :) (I still can't believe they have HGTV at the hospital!)

Please pray for us to feel God's peace tonight and also that we will continue to focus on the fact that God knows exactly what is happening and that He is in full control of the situation. Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for both you and the baby... Hope you can get some rest tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Baby H and you (and Michael and S)! I pray that God watches over you both and allows you to continue your pregnancy for another 4 weeks! I will also pray for peace and encouragement. It sounds like you have things to keep your mind occupied (I too love HGTV). Of course, don't be getting any ideas to buy a beach house or landscape your yard. :o)

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete