This morning we had the movement ultrasound, and we received some encouraging news. The cord blood flow number had decreased a good bit, meaning that the blood flow is not as decreased to baby H as it was on Monday. This means that the hospital bedrest is working! I know we're still going to be here for awhile, but this was great news and shows that God is definitely answering the prayers of so many of you all! Thank you for lifting us up and for praying specifically for that, and please keep them coming! :) In addition, baby H once again passed the movement test, which was also very positive news. Baby H continues to look good in the doctors' opinions, and my blood pressure is staying under control for the most part. But I guess it takes hospital bedrest to make all of this happen, so I'll be here for now. We realize this is where I need to be at this time, and God is helping to keep me uplifted emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. We appreciate your prayers for this as well. Michael and S are doing well, and we continue to have lots of support from our family and friends.
We cannot thank you enough for your prayers and encouragement, and we appreciate your continued prayers in the coming weeks!
Below is a video of S visiting Mommy in the hospital on Wednesday night.
First Trip to the Beach!
16 years ago



I'm so glad your tests went so well. I know it has to be tough to be at the hospital right now, but I know S will be fine and that you are where you need to be. Little ones are so resilent and I know God watches over little ones very closely!
ReplyDeleteWhew! Glad to hear everything is looking better now. It's tough to be away from home, especially when you have a little one there. But hey, at least you'll get to catch up on all the soap operas. Just kidding! I am praying for you guys! Isn't it ironic how we all prayed for S to get home quicker and now we're praying that little brother stays put as long as possible!
ReplyDeleteCarrie,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that things are going well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Joy
Hi Carrie-
ReplyDeleteWe just got home from vacation in the Outer Banks. I'm so sorry to hear that you are on bedrest at the hospital, but I'm so thankful that the Lord is watching over you and baby H. I'm glad that the ultrasounds and movement tests have shown that things are going much better now that you are in the hospital. We will be praying for you as you remain in the hospital on bedrest for things to progress for baby H to make it to 36 weeks and his growth to be on target during this time!! I will call you this afternoon or tomorrow to catch up and talk. Just wanted you to know why I hadn't responded and that we are thinking about you!!
Many Blessings, lots of love, and prayers coming your way!!
Carey
I will be praying for you. As an pregnant mother of an adopted child I understand your concerns with his attachment. We want to be everything to our boys all the time. It sounds like you have a lovely family and church family. It takes a village and I hope you can rest into that for the time being. You are truly a hero for all that you are going through, emotionally and physically. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete