Not surprisingly, Carrie has been weak, tired, and sore all day today. She is feeling better tonight, especially since she had a chance to spend a few minutes with Baby H in the NICU. Below are a few pics from today. I love the first one...a picture of Baby H's tiny hand holding Mommy's hand!
First Trip to the Beach!
16 years ago



What a sweet sweet little hand!! What a blessing! He looks so sweet and I am so happy he had a good first day. Rob and I have been thinking of you all today and praying that everything goes well. Also happy to happy to know Carrie is ok. Keep the pics coming....I love to see them :)
ReplyDeletelove,
Kami, Rob and Emerson
Thanks for updating and letting us know that Carrie is doing fine. I'm sure she's really sore. :0) That pic of Carrie and Hudson's hand is so precious. You will need to keep taking that picture as he grows to show how big he is getting. It will be a neat to comparison picture.
ReplyDeleteMichael & Carrie- Jeremiah & I are so excited for you. We know that this has been a long journey! We pray that Baby H continues to grow big & strong and that you feel well & heal quickly Carrie! We had no idea of the issues going on the last few weeks until Jeremiah talked to Michael this week sometime. We are so thrilled for you all and will continue to keep you all in our thoughts & prayers.
ReplyDelete- Erin & Jeremiah Bennett
I have been thinking and praying about you guys. I love the update and the pictures. He is precious. Carrie, take the rest now while you can...NICU will take care of the little man. I found the NICU staff amazing when Kerrigan was born, but I know how bad you just want everybody well and home-it will happen, in time. Hang in there and cherish all those "trips" to the NICU when you get them. PS. Ask the nurses to save anything they can, that they would otherwise throw out-- the kids love looking at those things and how small they are once they get older. (ie: disposable bp cuff, eye goggles, etc)
ReplyDeleteSteph
Love the picture with his hand on yours - wow! You'll have to include that on the birth announcement! Sounds like he had a good day!
ReplyDeleteI just love the first picture...thanks for sharing that with all of us. It is so very sweet to see baby H holding his mommy's hand.
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I'm glad you are doing well too. Delivering a baby is not easy and I'm glad you are gaining your strength back. Nothing like holding your newborn baby to make you forget about your own body :o)
Thinking of you and praying for you to recover so you can enjoy this new little baby. I'm also praying that H is able to grow and develop so he can leave the NICU sooner than expected!!
Many hugs coming your way!
Love Hudson's hand holding Mommy's hand! Just like God holding us in His Hands through every day. God bless you all richly. Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to keep us posted on the happenings!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Sandra
Dear Carrie, Michael & Silas... I'm a friend of Grandma Marsha...(one of the beach bunch)just wanted to let you know that all of you are in my prayers
ReplyDeleteDeb Nugent
Carrie, He looks like he is already growing!! He is so beautiful! Hey..just putting it out there if you want me to. If you would like pictures of you or H while in the hospital or even the day you bring him home, I would love to come take some. If not, don't even worry, I just wanted to let you know I would love to help capture some of the moments only if you would need someone to do it for you! Just let me know either way! We love you all and can't wait to have play dates again!
ReplyDeleteHEY ALL of you! My prayers are with you and know that you all are being thought of. Carrie..don't forget to take care of yourself..You need to be strong too, so rest when you can. Love you all!!..Cheryl
ReplyDeleteI just love that first photo. We're still praying. I woke up at 4 am last night to let the dogs out (they were begging) and I even prayed then!! We're all rooting for you and your little one to be able to go home soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the birth of Baby H! I'm so happy and excited for you. What a blessing.
ReplyDeleteWe will continue to pray.
All the best!
How exciting !! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Baby H and Carrie's hands. If you feel up to it,we'd love an update on Hudson's condition.That way we can know how to specifically pray for him.I imagine obvious things such as weight,lung development,feeding,etc that most preemies deal with. Just didn't know if there was anything else specific about Hudson that needed prayer or not.He's gorgeous and I'm so excited for you all :)
ReplyDeleteOh he is beautiful!!! He look comfortable too. I have been thinking of you guys all day.
ReplyDeleteJoy
So sweet to see his little hand holding yours! Hope you are all well!
ReplyDeleteI looooove the pictures!! Look at baby H's tiny little hand! I hope you all are doing well tonight. You're never far from our thoughts and in our prayers. Hugs to your TWO boys from Owen!
ReplyDelete