Well, things have certainly moved forward quickly since yesterday. Baby H is coming around 6:30ish TONIGHT! The baby is doing well, but they feel it's best to go ahead and deliver.
We're excited. Prayers are appreciated!
Hope to have some great pics later tonight!!
First Trip to the Beach!
16 years ago



I will be praying for you Carrie!! God will take good care of you and baby H! Congrats on the new edition too! I look forward to meeting baby H soon and look forward to seeing photos! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteAng :)
Carrie and Michael
ReplyDeleteJust stopped to say a prayer for you for the next 24 hours that you will both see God loves in all you are going through today. We have watched how God has worked in your life to this point he will continue to carry you through what he has started.
In Christ love,
Deborah and Jim
Praying for you and Baby H tonight! I pray that God be with you during the delivery and that you and Baby H remain in good health. I pray that Baby H is strong at delivery!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and getting excited about seeing pictures of Baby H soon!! Many prayers coming your way!
You are all in our prayers. I wish you and Baby H a safe delivery tonight. Can't wait to see photos!
ReplyDeletePrayers coming for you and Baby H and your medical staff!! So glad to hear they feel he is doing well, and am super excited for you guys (and to see photos)!
ReplyDeletePraying for your family and looking forward to seeing pictures of your precious boy!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - - its now 7:45pm!! I hope everything went well and that you & bab H are resting comfortably. Can't wait to see pictures! Take care & God bless. We'll continue praying.
ReplyDeleteKaryn, Norm & Ilya